To meet our client's needs, we have created programs that best meet their needs. For a detailed description of what each program entails, please read below. We would like to point out that we are a full service firm that handles easy to complex financial situations, so if you do not see what you are searching for, please be aware that scheduling a FREE consultation is the best way to find a solution.
This option is for those that do not need a full financial plan, but want to have a in-depth discussion about 3 pressing topics tailored to your situation. If during the discussions, you decide that you do need a full financial plan, then we will deduct the cost from the Financial Planning fee. Below is what is included.
- Do-it-yourself basic plan through planning software lab.
- 90 minute virtual meeting through Go-To-Meeting
- In-depth discussion of your most pressing topics
- Any financial topic that you choose. Here are some common ones:
- How do I create a budget and stick to it?
- How do I create financial goals and successfully hit them?
- How do I start and invest in a retirement plan?
- How much do I need to save for retirement?
- Do I need life insurance and if so, how much?
- How do I payoff my debt faster?
- How can I improve my credit?
- Action Checklist with recommendations
Comprehensive Financial Planning
This option is for those that need a comprehensive financial plan that covers all major planning areas with in-depth review of each area. We charge an initial fee of $2,500 (negotiable) with a monthly retainer fee of $149 - $249. Fees are based on complexity. Please see below to learn what is included in the initial fees. We recommend scheduling the FREE consultation to see if we are the right fit for you.
- Comprehensive Financial Plan
- 90 minute initial client meeting via Go-To-Meeting
- 90 minute client plan meeting to go through the planning recommendations.
- 60 minute follow-up meeting every six months to check your progress.
- A 10 to 15 page Financial Plan with easy to understand recommendations and an action checklist.
- Access to Client Portal to view plan progress
- Budget Planning
- Debt Payoff Planning
- Unlimited email communication to answer any questions.
- Wealth Management Account
If you are looking for an option to open an investment/retirement account, we can handle the process for you and get you set up. Retirement accounts we open and manage are 401k (both individual and business) and all IRAs (both individual and business). We also help you with your current investment/retirement account and offer a FREE review to make sure you are meeting your investment / retirement goals. We handle 401k rollovers from any employer and take care of the paperwork so that you can have peace of mind that our experts will handle it. We manage your investment/retirement account through the client's platform choice or utilize our investment management platform, Betterment Institutional. Fees on the table below are annual fees that are charged quarterly. Please be advised that third party fees are separate from our fees.